​​​​​Babson & Associates Primary Care, P.C.

Immigration Physicals for US Citizenships

Generally, all applicants filing for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident must submit Form I-693 completed by a designated civil surgeon. Dr. Edgren has privileges to conduct such physicals. Please note that the requirements are determined by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and not this office.

For additional information please visit